Roasted Spicy Mayo Chicken
2lemons, zest finely grated
1 tspground black pepper
1 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 tspadobo all purpose seasoning
1/2 tspbadia complete seasoning
4(8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
·basil, dried (optional)
·oregano, dried (optional)
How to Make Roasted Spicy Mayo Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, paprika, pepper, adobo, complete seasoning, and cayenne.
- Season the chicken with Adobo seasoning and Badia Complete Seasoning to taste.
- Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Slather the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken.(Optional: sprinkle basil and oregano on top, adds extra flavor!)
- Bake until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork, about 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve hot.