Roasted Greek Chicken
It's a great dinner when you are going to be home all day or if you aren't afraid to leave dinner in oven.
How to Make Roasted Greek Chicken
- 1Wash the chicken and rinse the cavity. Dry inside and out with paper towel
- 2Mix toegther in a small jar the juice of the lemon (save the lemon) and some evoo. to the consistancy of salad dressing.
- 3peel and cut the onion in half
- 4Put the onion and lemon in the cavity of the chicken and sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the Seasoning Mix. You can use it generously it isn't too salty.
- 5Rub the chicken with the lemon juice and olive oil mixture. The sprinkle generously with the Seasoning Mix. Again, it isn't too salty. Be sure to get the back of the chicken too.
- 6Put in a ziplock bag and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Roast the chicken at 250 degrees for 5 to 6 hours; to an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- 8Let it rest atleast 15 minutes before carving.