★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 pt
- grape tomatoes
- head of garlic, cloves separated
- 1 c
- kalamata olives, halved
- 8 sprig(s)
- fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 lb
- chicken cut into pieces
- kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
How to Make ROASTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATOES AND OLIVES
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees. Using a vegetable peeler, remove strips of zest from the lemon. Reserve lemon.
- 2Toss tomatoes, garlic. olives, thyme and the lemon zest with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large roasting pan.
- 3Nestle chicken , skin side up, among the veggies and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast until chicken is cooked ; 35 - 40 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken from pan. Squeeze the lemon into pan and add wine. Scrape any bits stuck to the pan. Serve with the veggies .