1chicken cut in pieces. i use all dark meat.
1green pepper sliced.
1 can(s)medium onion peeled and sliced
2garlic cloves, sliced thin - or may use garlic powerd
·salt and pepper
How to Make Roasted Chicken with onions and green pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse the chicken parts in clear water.
- Place tin foil in the bottom of roasting pan (I use a 13 x 9 x 2 pan) and leave enough to cover the chicken once it is seasoned.
- Salt and pepper the chicken to your taste, and this is when you will sprinkle with garlic powder if using rather than fresh.
- Cover the chicken with green pepper, onion, and sliced garlic cloves Drizzle with olive oil over the entire top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover with the extended piece of the tin foil. Place in oven for 30-35 minutes and then pull the foil back from the chicken. Return the chicken to the oven for another half hour or until browned to your liking. Do not overcook. Serve the vegetables over the chicken. DELISH!