How to Make Roasted Chicken with onions and green pepper
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse the chicken parts in clear water.
- 2Place tin foil in the bottom of roasting pan (I use a 13 x 9 x 2 pan) and leave enough to cover the chicken once it is seasoned.
- 3Salt and pepper the chicken to your taste, and this is when you will sprinkle with garlic powder if using rather than fresh.
- 4Cover the chicken with green pepper, onion, and sliced garlic cloves Drizzle with olive oil over the entire top of the chicken and vegetables.
- 5Cover with the extended piece of the tin foil. Place in oven for 30-35 minutes and then pull the foil back from the chicken. Return the chicken to the oven for another half hour or until browned to your liking. Do not overcook. Serve the vegetables over the chicken. DELISH!