Roast Chicken with orange-teriyaki sauce
- 1 c
- teriyaki sauce thick
- 1 c
- orange juice, unsweetened
- green onion finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp
- grated peeled ginger
- 1 small
- chicken roaster or 4 leg quarters
- 2/3 c
- chicken broth
How to Make Roast Chicken with orange-teriyaki sauce
- 1Whisk first 5 ingredients together
- 2place chicken in lrge plastic bag.Add 1 cup of marinade.seal bag and marinate 1 hr at rm temture or 3 hrs in refrigerater.Reserve left over sauce. turn bag occasionaly.
- 3pre heat oven to 400 f.
- 4place meat on roasting rack that has been placed on lrg rim baking dish. drizzle sauce from plastic bag.bake til bird is cooked through, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. About 1 hr.
- 5transfer bird to platter scrape juices into pan add broth and any remaining marinade. Bring sauce to boil. season and spoon over chicken.
- 6serve and enjoy