- sleeves of ritz crackers
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- chicken broth (a little less or more depending)
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- 4 oz
- butter, melted
How to Make Ritzy Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Crumble one sleeve of crackers in the bottom of a 2 - 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Drizzle half the melted butter over the crackers.
- 2Mix the shredded chicken, soups, sour cream and broth. Pour over crackers. Crush the remaining sleeve of crackers and place over the chicken mixture. Drizzle the remaining butter over those crackers.
- 3Bake for 35-45 minutes.