How to Make Ritz Chicken Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Trim and butterfly chicken breasts. Each whole breast should yield 4 butterflied pieces.
- Crush crackers and place in shallow dish or pie plate.
- Mix sour cream, milk, salt, pepper and thyme in a separate shallow bowl or pie plate until well combined.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the sour cream mixture until well-coated, then move to plate with crushed crackers and cover with the crumbs.
- Roll chicken from smaller end to larger end, secure with a toothpick and place on baking sheet. Repeat with all chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.