How to Make RiceCrispy Chicken or Porkchops
- Making this meat-dish you can use chicken (taking skin off) or your favorite pork-chops....My average when I bake this is always a cookie-sheet full. Which is about 5-7 porkchops or 7-9 chicken pieces. You will be placing on a foiled-sprayed cookie sheet & baking in oven as you would with your temp-time of what you bake your meat...I prefer about a 290-300 temp slower on baking about 90 minutes. lower-slower gives tender meat, I feel.
- Take about a 1/2 box of cereal crushing-rolling with a rolling-pin & place in bowl...Fine crush....
- Melting your stick-butter then removing off burner, take your meat-pieces 1 at a time of working with of putting in your melted butter then putting in your crushed cereal bowl & pat-put on both sides all over your meat....Place on cookie-sheet & any remander butter I have I slowly pour over on tops of meat when placed on cookie sheet....Bake
- I also will sprinkle pepper, lawreys salt occasionally....Or if you have a seasoning you like on your meats of adding.
- I do not cover this when baking. I bake on a cookie sheet foiled-sprayed. My Family we have made our chicken this way for so many picnics also....We will make-bake in the morning have it all done & it is delicious for later that day of serving.