Rice & Chicken or Pork Chop Bake
- porkchops (with or without bone)
- or pieces of chicken (whatever your family likes)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
- or cream of broccoli soup
- 1 can(s)
- 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (whichever you prefer)
- 1 c
- white rice, brown rice or wild rice
How to Make Rice & Chicken or Pork Chop Bake
- 1Preheat your oven to 350.
- 2Use a frying pan which can hold all the meat/rice/soup mixture and can later be placed in the oven.
- 3Use the olive oil to brown the 4 pieces of meat in your frying pan over a medium flame.
- 4When the meat is browned to your liking, remove the meat to a 'holding' plate and remove the pan from the heat.
- 5Gently blend the soup and the milk together in the pan.
- 6Slowly stir the rice into the soup/milk mixture.
- 7Evenly lay the meat portions into the rice/soup/milk mixture and don't worry if the meat appears to be sinking into the mix!
- 8Place the frying pan into the oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- 9This recipe is versatile as you can change around the meat, the kind of soup and the kind of rice. It can also be easily doubled - as long as your pan is big enough!