Rev BJ's Chicken Spaghetti
Rev BJ Friley
This was the very 1st dinner that I cooked for my late wife when we first got engaged.
NOTE: The water from cooking (boiling) chicken makes the chicken broth.
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- cheese block
- rotel tomatoes
How to Make Rev BJ's Chicken Spaghetti
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook chicken (boil) until done.
- 3Set chicken aside to cool.
- 4Cook spaghetti (boil) in chicken broth.
- 5Cut cheese block into cubes - about 1/2 to 3/4 block.
- 6Tear chicken into pieces.
- 7Drain spaghetti.
- 8Mix spaghetti, cheese, chicken, and rotel.
- 9Put into oven-safe glass bowl.
- 10Heat in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.