Rev BJ's Chicken Spaghetti
Rev BJ Friley
This was the very 1st dinner that I cooked for my late wife when we first got engaged.
NOTE: The water from cooking (boiling) chicken makes the chicken broth.
How to Make Rev BJ's Chicken Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook chicken (boil) until done.
- Set chicken aside to cool.
- Cook spaghetti (boil) in chicken broth.
- Cut cheese block into cubes - about 1/2 to 3/4 block.
- Tear chicken into pieces.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Mix spaghetti, cheese, chicken, and rotel.
- Put into oven-safe glass bowl.
- Heat in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.