1cut up fryer chicken
1 lbthin spaghetti broken into 2 inch pieces
1 jar(s)4 oz pimientos diced and drained
1/4 cbell pepper diced
2 can(s)cream mushroom soup
2 cchedder cheese, grated
1 tspseason salt
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
·pepper to taste
How to Make Ree's Chicken Spaghetti
- boil and debone chicken and cut to small pieces of meat.
- Keep 2 cups of the chicken stock and set it aside
- Use remaining chicken stock to boil the spaghetti al dente.
- Drain the spaghetti and discard the liquid.
- Place the cooked spaghetti in a large bowl. add the cream of mushroom soup and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Add onion, green pepper, and pimiento. Add season salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Then last add the chicken and the 2 cups of broth. Stir together well then taste to check seasonings.
- Pour the mixture into large baking pan and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until bubbly.