Really Easy Chicken Dumplings
She boiled her chicken and used the broth but I don't always have time to do that so this is my simple easy fast way. I will add Picture next time I make these.
- 2 can(s)
- chicken broth
- bouillon cubes
- 2 c
- 4 can(s)
- chicken i had the 5oz you could use two of the lg.
- 3-4 can(s)
- refrigerated butermilk biscuits (add the 4th to thicken)
How to Make Really Easy Chicken Dumplings
- 1Bring the broth, water, cubes & chicken to a boil.
- 2Tear biscuits in small pieces how ever large you want your dumpings to be. I drop them in broth as I tear them. Biscuit will swell up really quickly but will srink back down as they cook.
- 3reduce heat enough to keep the pot from boiling over, let them cook 25 - 30 mins for firm dumplings for doughy dumplings cook only 10 - 15 minute. Stir frequently.