Ravishing Relish Chicken Naan Sandwich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
(2) 10 oztwoboneless skinless chicken breasts ( 10 oz each)
1/2 cred pepper relish, divided
2/3 cwhipped cream cheese
1 pkgnaan ( 2 to a pkg)
1/2 smallred onion, sliced thinly
1 smallred tomato, sliced thinly
1/2 ccilantro, slightly chopped
How to Make Ravishing Relish Chicken Naan Sandwich
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breasts on pan to take out to grill.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 C red pepper relish and whipped cream cheese.
- Spread a little of the mixure on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts diagonally on hot grill and grill for 3 minutes, then turn to get cross grill marks and grill for another 3 minutes. Flip and repeat grilling other side for another total 6 minutes, until internal temperature is 170 degrees.
- Heat naan slightly in mcrowave.
- Spread remaining red pepper relish on flat sides of naan.
- Cut naans in half and place cilantro and a chicken breast on one side of the naan.
- Top with a dollop of remaining cream cheese and relish mixture, then the tomato and onion slices. Place other side of naan on top of each, relish side down.