Ravishing Relish Chicken Naan Sandwich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (2) 10 oz
- twoboneless skinless chicken breasts ( 10 oz each)
- 1/2 c
- red pepper relish, divided
- 2/3 c
- whipped cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- naan ( 2 to a pkg)
- 1/2 small
- red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small
- red tomato, sliced thinly
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, slightly chopped
How to Make Ravishing Relish Chicken Naan Sandwich
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Place chicken breasts on pan to take out to grill.
- 3In a small bowl, mix 1/4 C red pepper relish and whipped cream cheese.
- 4Spread a little of the mixure on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- 5Place chicken breasts diagonally on hot grill and grill for 3 minutes, then turn to get cross grill marks and grill for another 3 minutes. Flip and repeat grilling other side for another total 6 minutes, until internal temperature is 170 degrees.
- 6Heat naan slightly in mcrowave.
- 7Spread remaining red pepper relish on flat sides of naan.
- 8Cut naans in half and place cilantro and a chicken breast on one side of the naan.
- 9Top with a dollop of remaining cream cheese and relish mixture, then the tomato and onion slices. Place other side of naan on top of each, relish side down.