- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 6 oz
- raspberry preserves, seedless
- 4 oz
- light sour cream
- to taste
- chipotle chili powder
How to Make Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pour olive oil in shallow baking pan.
- 2Shake chicken in a plastic bag filled with flour until chicken is well coated. Place chicken in single layer in baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- 3Combine sour cream and raspberry preserves. Gradually shake in desired amount of chipotle chile powder. Stir well to evenly distribute chile powder.
- 4Pour raspberry mixture over chicken and bake 30 more minutes.