RANCH AND BACON MACARONI SALAD--BONNIE'S
Photos are my own and so is this humble recipe.
- 8 ounces
- salad macaroni, cooked according to package directions.
- ranch dressing to taste-- made from the box, not the bottle.
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- cup tender celery hearts and leaves, chopped
- slim green onions, chopped
- dash of garlic powder
- slices lean cooked bacon, crumbled
- large roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper, chopped fried chicken, just about anything you like.
How to Make RANCH AND BACON MACARONI SALAD--BONNIE'S
- 1Cook the macaroni until it is done the way you like it, drain and rinse. When it is drained, put it in a stainless steel bowl if you have one. Stainless steel gets colder, and your salad will chill faster. Mix all of the ingredients except the bacon. Toss with the chilled ranch dressing--to your taste, and season with salt and cracked black pepper, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.