Quick fried chicken
The next day everyone was asking if there were any leftovers.
How to Make Quick fried chicken
- In the bisquick bowl add 3-4 cups bisquick, 2 tablespoons garlic powder, 1 tablespoon chilli powder, 1 teaspoon Mrs.Dash, and 1 tablespoon pepper, mix well
- In a second bowl add the 4 beaten eggs, water, 1 tablespoon chilli powder and a tablespoon garlic powder mix well
- Cut chicken breasts in half long ways and each half into two or three strips.
- Heat oil in a fryer or deep sauce pan.
Dredge chicken through the dry ingerdients then the egg then back into the Dry ingredients again and place in hot oil in a deep sauce pan or fryer
Cook until done.
- I served with a blend of 1/2 honey and 1/2 ranch for dipping. (We were about out of Ranch)
- Again sorry was at work so no picture. Will make for Eric soon and post picture