Quick & Easy Chicken Salad
- 4.5 oz. can chunk chicken breast
- 2-3 Tbsp
- stalk celery, ends trimmed, diced
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1 large
- tomato, sliced
- 12 slice
- cocktail bread, optional
- 4 slice
- whole wheat bread, optional
- salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Quick & Easy Chicken Salad
- 1Drain chicken and rinse through cold water. Drain well. In small mixing bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery, and pecans; mix well with fork. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold in the grapes.
- 2On toasted whole wheat bread or toasted cocktail bread, spread desired amount of chicken mixture onto one of the slices of bread. Top with a slice of tomato and the other slice of bread.
- 3Store any leftover chicken salad in the refrigerator.