★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken gravy
- 1 pkg. frozen peas
- 1 pkg. frozen carrots
- as much chopped chicken as you like
- 1 can pillsbury biscuits
How to Make Quick Chicken Pot Pie
- 1In a large skillet, add all ingrdients except biscuits, cook on medium heat until it bubbles (about 5 minutes).
- 2Arrange biscuits on top of mixture to cover as much area as possible.
- 3Place pan in a preheated oven @ 350º until biscuits are golden brown (about 15-20 minutes.