Quick Chicken And Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1/4 tspgarlic powder
14.5 ozcanned chicken broth
1/2 tspdried basil leaves, crushed
2 cbroccoli, cauliflower, carrots, frozen
2 cegg noodles, wide
How to Make Quick Chicken And Noodles
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and paprika.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add broth, basil, pepper and vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- If desired, garnish with fresh basil.