Quick Chicken and Dumplings
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken broth 1 32 oz box
- mixed vegetables 1 can
- 2 12.5 oz canned chickens breast
- dash salt
- 2 cups of bisquick
- 2/3 cup of milk
How to Make Quick Chicken and Dumplings
- 1Bring to boil the first 4 ingredients
While this is coming to a boil mix your dumplings in a bowl. Stir Bisquick and milk with fork until it forms soft ball.
- 2When top 4 ingredients come to boil drop dumpling mix by spoonfuls into boiling broth.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes uncovered then turn down heat and cover and cook for 10 minutes. Enjoy.