★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large glass baking dish of corn bread
- 1 boiled chicken(save stock)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 can each,creamy onion soup,mushroom soup,creamy celery soup
- sage to taste
How to Make Quick Chicken and Dressing
- 1Crumble the cornbread to uniform consistency
- 2Add chicken stock to moisten corn bread. (I call it to the consistency of "mush")
- 3Stir in the 3 soups, out of the can. Stir in well,untill all soups are blended.
- 4Stir in the 3 eggs.
- 5Add the chicken pieces from the boiled chicken. Stir these in and make sure they are covered by the mixture.
- 6Add sage to taste.( I like quite a bit)
- 7Sprinkle with more broth, and bake in oven for 30 mins,or until golden brown,and passes the "knife" test.
- 8I use the bottled chicken gravy for convenience.