★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 large glass baking dish of corn bread
·1 boiled chicken(save stock)
·3 eggs beaten
·1 can each,creamy onion soup,mushroom soup,creamy celery soup
·sage to taste
How to Make Quick Chicken and Dressing
- Crumble the cornbread to uniform consistency
- Add chicken stock to moisten corn bread. (I call it to the consistency of "mush")
- Stir in the 3 soups, out of the can. Stir in well,untill all soups are blended.
- Stir in the 3 eggs.
- Add the chicken pieces from the boiled chicken. Stir these in and make sure they are covered by the mixture.
- Add sage to taste.( I like quite a bit)
- Sprinkle with more broth, and bake in oven for 30 mins,or until golden brown,and passes the "knife" test.
- I use the bottled chicken gravy for convenience.