Quick and Easy Crockpot Paella with a Kick
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into bite size chunks
- 1 lb fully cooked andouille sausage cut into bite sized chunks
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 2 can jalepeno diced tomatoes (undrained) (u can use plain)
- 1 can spicy seasoned diced tomatoes (undrained)(u can use plain)
- 2- 10oz boxes of spanish rice mix
- 1/2 c frozen baby peas
- 1 c diced onion (fresh or frozen)
- a pinch of saffron
- 1 1/2 c cooked shrimp
How to Make Quick and Easy Crockpot Paella with a Kick
- 1In a large crockpot stir together all your ingredients except the shrimp.
- 2Cover crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours.
- 3Now add shrimp and cover and continue to cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until shrimp is thoroughly heated thru.
- 4Serve with toasted cuban rolls or puerto rican bread and enjoy