·6 thin chicken slices or pounded thin.
·2-to 3 cups good white wine
·seasoned bread crumbs
·cooking spray, butter flavor
·10 ounces shredded muenster cheese
·note:chicken stock or broth can be added at end to increase the sauce if desired.
How to Make Quick And Easy Chicken Muenster
- Roll chicken in breadcrumbs
- Spray large saute' pan.
- Heat on med-high,add chicken in pan.
- Brown on each side.
- Cover with wine,simmer with lid on,about 15 minutes
- Remove lid,cover with cheese,place lid back.
- Simmer on LOW till cheese melts and wine reduces a little.
- Meanwhile cook whatever rice you like,I like Success Rice,cooks in only 10 minutes,I prefer the brown rice one,but what you like,even rice mixes are great with this.
- Serve with the rice ,or on top of it,Add chicken stock to increase amount of sauce if desired.
- I serve with a simple salad.