★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- minced onions. i use frozen (recipe starter)
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese
- chopped ham lunch meat diced,
- throw in leftover mixed veggies, handful of spinach
- salt, pepper , garlic to taste
How to Make Quiche
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whip the eggs, milk, and flour in a medium mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients, I put the meat down on the piecrust shell then pour over the milk and cheese mixture.
- 2spread the mix around and even out the cheese for a more uniform look when cooked. Bake 45 min to 1 hour until the top is golden brown .
- 3I use pre-made pie crusts, or for this one pressed a pre-made roll out crust into a Quiche tin.