Queen's Jerk chicken & seasoned rice with beans
- ground thyme leaves, 2 whole chickens, jamaican browning sauce, bag of onions, 2 bell peppers, 1 hot pepper, chicken bouillons, accent, brown sugar, onion powder, minced garlic, nutmeg, cayenne pepper,
- cayenne pepper, wilshire sauce total blend seasoning, cooking oil.
- 2 limes, nutmeg, and sea salt
How to Make Queen's Jerk chicken & seasoned rice with beans
- 1Combine all ingredients in a hot frying pan, fry down ingredients in 1 cup of hot cooking oil. Cook down into a marinade sauce. Put the chicken in a large bowl, squeeze lime and rub 1 tbl spoon of sea salt on the chickens. Than cut up chickens, and pour over the marinade. Mix the chicken pieces around to coat them completely, cover, and marinate at least 2 1/2 hrs.
- 2Remove chicken from the jerk marinade, and precook chicken 30 mins. Fry it in hot cooking oil. Preheat oven, roast the chicken in a hot oven (425 degrees F).
Bake 60 minutes, use the remains of marinade and cook down with onions, ginger, garlic, 2 fresh chopped jalapeno peppers, 4 tsp browning sauce, 4 tablespoons of cayenne pepper, 4 tablespoon of wilshire sauce & 1/2 cp oil, 1 cp of water. Simmer down, than add chicken, bake a additional 30 minutes in oven.