Pretzel Coated Chicken Tenders
- 11/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- finely crushed unsalted pretzels
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powser
- 1/2 tsp
- 11/2 lb
- chicken breast tenders(about 8)
- cooking spray
How to Make Pretzel Coated Chicken Tenders
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Toss well to combine. Let marinade, in refrigerator, at least three hours, best if overnight.
- 2Combine pretzels, cornmeal, garlic powder and sugar in shallow dish and whisk until combined.
- 3Dredge chicken in pretzel mixture, pressing gently to coat thoroughly. Let sit 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken on baking sheet, spray chicken with cooking spray.
Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and turn chicken over and bake additional 10 minutes.