Pretzel Coated Chicken Tenders
3 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspcanola oil
1 cfinely crushed unsalted pretzels
3/4 tspgarlic powser
11/2 lbchicken breast tenders(about 8)
How to Make Pretzel Coated Chicken Tenders
- Combine marinade ingredients in Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Toss well to combine. Let marinade, in refrigerator, at least three hours, best if overnight.
- Combine pretzels, cornmeal, garlic powder and sugar in shallow dish and whisk until combined.
- Dredge chicken in pretzel mixture, pressing gently to coat thoroughly. Let sit 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken on baking sheet, spray chicken with cooking spray.
Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and turn chicken over and bake additional 10 minutes.