Pressure Cooker Soy chicken and mushrooms
I love using my pressure cooker! I love making homemade meals for my family but sometimes am pressed for time. I can't tell you how many times my pressure cooker has saved me from buying fast food or delivery!
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms ( i use fresh)
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
PERSONAL FAMILY PREFERENCE. YOU CAN USE CHICKEN BREAST AS WELL. I DON'T RECOMMEND USING IN BONE PIECES BECAUSE ITS SO TENDER YOU WILL HAVE STRAY BONES.
How to Make Pressure Cooker Soy chicken and mushrooms
- 1Put all ingredients inside the pressure cooker.
- 2My pressure cooker takes about 15 minutes to cook them thoroughly.
- 3The sauce will be gravy-like when it's done.
- 4The veggie options are endless, so make it your own!