1 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 boxuncle ben's long grained wild rice (quick ready)
1 can(s)condensed cream of chicken soup
8 ozsour cream
1 stickreal butter (salted)
1 tsppoppy seeds
1 pkgritz crackers
How to Make Poppyseed Chicken
- First boil your chicken until no longer pink. Don't over boil or your chicken will be tough.
- While chicken is boiling cook your rice according to the directions on the box. When rice is done spread in the bottom of a casserole dish (9x9)or(9x13).
- Once chicken is done let cool for a few min. then shred into pieces.
- Next, mix together chicken, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream. Spread over the top of the rice.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt your butter. Once butter is melted, crush up your ritz crackers and mix with the butter and tsp of poppyseed. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min at 350 degrees.