Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
- boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- family size, cream of chicken soup
- snack crackers, crushed
- poppy seeds (amount is to your desire)
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
How to Make Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
- 1Boil and shred chicken. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Stir together cream of chicken soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add chicken. Mix well.
- 4Spread in 13x9-inch pyrex. Top with crushed snack crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes or until sides are bubbly.
- 6Try adding 1-2 c. minute rice, it does make a difference, and is delicious.
I serve this with yeast rolls, greens and corn on the cob. It is a major hit with my family. Enjoy, and God bless!