Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
3-4boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
16 ozsour cream
1 can(s)family size, cream of chicken soup
1-2snack crackers, crushed
·poppy seeds (amount is to your desire)
1/2 cmelted butter
How to Make Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
- Boil and shred chicken. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together cream of chicken soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add chicken. Mix well.
- Spread in 13x9-inch pyrex. Top with crushed snack crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until sides are bubbly.
- Try adding 1-2 c. minute rice, it does make a difference, and is delicious.
I serve this with yeast rolls, greens and corn on the cob. It is a major hit with my family. Enjoy, and God bless!