Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
My husband isn't crazy about anything with poppyseeds, so I don't make it very often, but I love this stuff!!!!!
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 small
- sour cream
- 3 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick
- 1/4 lb
- velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 - roll
- ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
- 1Boil chicken breasts.
- 2Mix sour cream, poppyseeds, soup and cheese together.
- 3Shred chicken breasts and mix with sour cream mixture. Place in casserole dish.
- 4Melt butter and mix with crumbled crackers, put on top of casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.