Poppy Seed Chicken
Unfortunately, no picture yet
2 lbboneless, skinless chicken cut into bite size pieces
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
8 ozsour cream
1 stickritz crackers crushed
1 stickbutter melted
1 Tbsppoppy seeds
How to Make Poppy Seed Chicken
- This serves 2-4 people and can easily be doubled.
Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and bake in 350 oven until cooked.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream in bowl and set aside.
- Crush 1 stack ritz crackers and mix with melted butter and poppy seeds.
- Drain chicken and replace in pan. Top with soup mixture. Then Sprinkle cracker mixture over top.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 min or until bubbly. Wonderful alone or with sides.
Excellent reheated as well.