☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- slice of deli turkey or chicken
- slice of deli ham
- slice swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- dry bread crumbs, plain or flavored
How to Make Poor Man Cordon Bleu
- 1For each turkey or chicken roll, lay out 2 turkey or chicken slices, overlapping ends by 2 to 3 inches.
Add a ham slice, centered on turkey or chicken slices.
- 2Place 2 cheese slices on top, with ends barely touching.
Roll up, staring on one short side.
repeat with remaining ingredients to make 8 rolls.
- 3Dip rolls into water to dampen coat in bread crumbs, reserving 1/4 cup bread crumbs for topping.
Place rolls seam-side down in a greased 13x9" baking pan.
Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
Bake, uncovered at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden and cheese is melted. Serve 4