By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcan tomato sauce
1/2 cpicante sauce
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tsporegano, crushed
2whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, split
·salt and pepper to taste
2medium onions, peeled and quartered
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 czucchini, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
How to Make Pollo Raphael
- Combine tomato sauce, picante sauce, cumin, garlic salt and oregano; mix well.
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken and onions in oil in large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chicken is lightly browned and almost cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir tomato sauce mixture into skillet; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Uncover; cook and stir about 1 minute to thicken sauce, if necessary.
- Serve with additional picante sauce.