- chicken breast
- mexican dipping cheese
- 6 to 8 ounces milk (just add enough to get to the consistency you prefer.)
- chili salt (1/4 cup sea salt, 1/4 cup pure chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, pinch ground oregano. mix together and store in an airtight container. this makes 1/2 cup of chili salt.)
How to Make Pollo Fundido
- 1Saute your onions in a lightly greased skillet and set them aside.
- 2Sprinkle your chicken with chili salt and begin cooking it in the skillet.
- 3Grate the Cheese and melt according to directions. I add the milk a little at a time until it gets to a consistency I like. You don't want it to be so thick you can't pour it, but so thin it's like water either.
- 4After you have all your chicken cooked through, put the onions back in the skillet and turn the burner off. Now you are ready to pour your cheese over the top and it is ready to serve!