☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 slice
- american cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- chipotle pepper (from can with adobo)
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Pollo en Crema de Chile Chipotle
- 1Put breasts in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Put a slice of cheese on top of each breast.
- 3Blend together remaining ingredients and pour over breasts and cheese.
- 4Cover and bake 45 minutes in a medium 350 degree oven until chicken is done.
- 5To serve, remove chicken, stir residual sauce in baking dish until smooth, and spoon over breasts.