☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6skinless boneless chicken breast halves
6 sliceamerican cheese
1 csour cream
1chipotle pepper (from can with adobo)
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Pollo en Crema de Chile Chipotle
- Put breasts in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Put a slice of cheese on top of each breast.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and pour over breasts and cheese.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes in a medium 350 degree oven until chicken is done.
- To serve, remove chicken, stir residual sauce in baking dish until smooth, and spoon over breasts.