Pollo Al Chipotle
6boneless breasts of chicken
4-5 Tbspolive oil
2-3 Tbsplime juice
10medium, garlic cloves
1/4 conion, chopped
1 ptheavy cream
7 ozcan chiles chipotle en adobo, del monte makes this.
How to Make Pollo Al Chipotle
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, 1/4 c. cilantro, and garlic salt in bowl.
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts, and place in zip lock. Pour mixture over chicken and marinate for AT LEAST an hour.
- While marinating; over medium heat in a skillet, char the garlic cloves and onion until they turn brown, frequently stirring, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and add to blender with cream and chipotle chiles. Liquify.
- After liquifying, add chopped cilantro, do not chop the cilantro too small, might taste bitter. Refrigerate if not using immediately. Heat gently before serving.
- Grill chicken to perfection. Depending on size of breasts, I usually grill them 6-7 minutes each side.
- Pour over chicken before serving.
**Hubby usually is grilling chicken while I am preparing the chipotle sauce.