- boneless chicken breasts, pounded flat if thick.
- salt and pepper. garlic powder, italian seasoning to taste.
- 1 Tbsp
- pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 tsp
- butter or oil
- pepperoni slices
- fresh mushrooms sliced
- sliced green or red pepper rings
- 1 oz
- shredded mozzerella cheese
How to Make Pizza Chicken
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning. Grill. Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms and peppers in butter or oil until slightly tender but not mushy. Set aside.
- 2Spread sauce over chicken breasts. then top with mushrooms,Pepperoni, green peppers, and cheese. Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning if desired.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.