Pita pocket with chicken and onions
1pita bread, cut in half
1/2 lbchicken breast, cooked and sliced into strips
1/4 lbmushrooms, sliced
1/2onions, sliced thinly into strips
2 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
·tzatziki sauce, to taste
1/2 cfeta cheese, crumbled
1tomato, sliced thinly
How to Make Pita pocket with chicken and onions
- Put oil in frying pan on medium heat,
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add Chicken and garlic and cook until heated through 4-5 minutes
- Divide the contents of the skillet and put 1/2 in each pita half.
- Add tomato slices, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce per your choice.