Pita pocket with chicken and onions
- pita bread, cut in half
- 1/2 lb
- chicken breast, cooked and sliced into strips
- 1/4 lb
- mushrooms, sliced
- onions, sliced thinly into strips
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- tzatziki sauce, to taste
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- tomato, sliced thinly
How to Make Pita pocket with chicken and onions
- 1Put oil in frying pan on medium heat,
- 2Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 4Add Chicken and garlic and cook until heated through 4-5 minutes
- 5Divide the contents of the skillet and put 1/2 in each pita half.
- 6Add tomato slices, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce per your choice.