1 can(s)(20 oz) sliced pineapple
2 clovegarlic, minced
3 tspworcestershire sauce
3 tspdijon mustard
2 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 smalllemon, thinly sliced
How to Make Pineapple Lemon Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Arrange the chicken in a shallow 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice with the garlic, cornstarch, worcestershire sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken-mine were thick so they had to bake for awhile, thinly cut breasts only need 20-30 minutes.
- Arrange pineapple slices and lemon slices on top of the chicken, baste with the sauce in pan and continue baking 5 minutes longer.