☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 tsporange juice
1 1/2 tspjerk seasoning (or favorite chicken seasoning mix)
1/8 tspcayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
5 ozchicken breast cutlet, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
1/2 cchopped sweet onion
1/2 ccrushed pineapple packed in juice, lightly drained
·salt (to taste)
How to Make Pineapple Jerk Chicken
- In a zip bag, combine orange juice, jerk seasoning, 1/8 tsp. cayenne. Mix. Season chicken with salt and add to bag. Seal and squish to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (or heat grill). Lay a large sheet of heavy duty foil or two pieces of regular foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
- Lay onion on the center of the foil. Top with chicken and orange juice mixture followed by lightly drained pineapple.
- Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and onion is tender. Cut packet to release steam before opening entirely.
- THIS MAKES ONE SERVING!! So, make one packet per person!!