Pineapple Ginger Chicken
When you're tired of the same chicken dishes, try this one! It's refreshingly different.
Very good served with rice, and a sprinkle or two of soy sauce, if desired.
How to Make Pineapple Ginger Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together undrained pineapple, soy sauce, onion and salt. Pour over chicken in a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, uncovered, basting halfway through cooking time and when removed from oven.
- Place chicken on platter and skim fat from pan.
- Mix together 1/2 cup pan juices, orange juice, cornstarch and ginger. Cook and stir until thickened.
- Serve over chicken.