Ruth Ann Vokac
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
12 ozpineapple salsa
1 tspseasoned salt
1 cpineapple tidbits
How to Make Pineapple Chicken
- In a skillet with a lid, add the pineapple salsa and water.
- Rub the seasoned salt over the skinned chicken breasts and place them into the salsa and water. Add the pineapple and honey.
- Cover the skillet tightly with the lid and cook over over medium low heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over, recover with lid, and cook 15 more minutes on medium low heat. Check that the chicken's internal temperature is at least 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the sauce, cover and let set covered 10 minutes. Remove bones and slice breast if desired. Serve the meat over cooked rice and spoon pineapple mixture from the skillet over the chicken.