Pimiento Cheese Stuffed Chicken
How to Make Pimiento Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup milk and egg. Dip chicken in milk mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/8 inch in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil about 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Hold chicken with tongs, and cut a slit in 1 side of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Spoon 1/3 cup Pimiento Cheese into each pocket.
- Bake at 350° for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.