Persian Chicken Salad
1 cfrozen peas, defrosted
2 smalldill pickles, chopped
·minced onion, to taste
2 mediumpotatoes, boiled
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, boiled
1 cmiracle whip salad dressing
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Persian Chicken Salad
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10-12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Put the eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Fill a large saucepan with water. Bring to a boil. add the chicken breasts and cook til done. Remove chicken breasts from the pot and let cool. Shred the meat using two forks.
- While the eggs, potatoes and chicken are cooling, mince the onion and chop the pickles. Set aside. Defrost the peas.
- Peel and chop the eggs. In a medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Add the Miracle Whip and mix well. Chill 1 hour.
- Notes: You can use leftover chicken in this recipe.