Persian Chicken Salad
- 1 c
- frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 small
- dill pickles, chopped
- minced onion, to taste
- 2 medium
- potatoes, boiled
- eggs, hard-boiled
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, boiled
- 1 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Persian Chicken Salad
- 1Peel and dice the potatoes. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10-12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- 2Put the eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- 3Fill a large saucepan with water. Bring to a boil. add the chicken breasts and cook til done. Remove chicken breasts from the pot and let cool. Shred the meat using two forks.
- 4While the eggs, potatoes and chicken are cooling, mince the onion and chop the pickles. Set aside. Defrost the peas.
- 5Peel and chop the eggs. In a medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Add the Miracle Whip and mix well. Chill 1 hour.
- 6Notes: You can use leftover chicken in this recipe.