Perfect Teriyaki Chicken
How to Make Perfect Teriyaki Chicken
- Put the amount of water specified on your package for 2 cups of rice in a pot and bring to boil. Pour rice in and cover to cook on medium to medium high heat.
- In a large frying pan pour 1/2 cup of brown sugar, about a 1/2 can of pineapple juice, and approx. 1/3 the bottle of teriyaki sauce in and mix together with the cooking utensil of your choice (I use a spoon because we like to put a lot of sauce on our rice).
- Place the desired amount of frozen chicken tenderloins in the pan and turn the heat for the burner up to just over medium(6 on my stove). The sauce will come to a simmer. I have tried this with both fresh and frozen chicken and have found that frozen will remain moist inside better during this cooking process.
- Cook your choice of vegetable or vegetables according to their package if frozen or until they reach desired tenderness if fresh.
- After 8 minutes of simmering on one side turn the chicken tenderloins over and cook for another 5-8 minutes depending on size until done.
- Serve cooked rice and vegetables with chicken and sauce over it if desired and enjoy your super yummy and easy meal in under 30 minutes.