I use the sauce from the cooked chicken on my mash potatoes!! Yumm
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bottleoriginal bbq sauce
1 can(s)pepsi (diet or regular)
1 pkg12-16 leg's or wings (family pack)
How to Make Pepsi Chicken
- Rinse raw chicken with water
- Set aside rinsed chicken
- Place Skillet/Pot on Medium heat (Electric or Gas burners will work)Their is NO NEED TO HEAT THIS UP!
- Empty 1 bottle of Original(your fav. brand) BBQ sauce, into the Skillet/Pot
- Poor 1 Can of Pepsi (Diet or regular)into the BBQ sauce
- Mix until even consistency.
- Place in rinsed chicken, a couple pieces at a time while basting each piece with sauce.
- Let the chicken cook until it boils. Stir often!
- When you see the chicken coming away from the bone (falling off) the chicken is done!