I use the sauce from the cooked chicken on my mash potatoes!! Yumm
- 1 bottle
- original bbq sauce
- 1 can(s)
- pepsi (diet or regular)
- 1 pkg
- 12-16 leg's or wings (family pack)
How to Make Pepsi Chicken
- 1Rinse raw chicken with water
- 2Set aside rinsed chicken
- 3Place Skillet/Pot on Medium heat (Electric or Gas burners will work)Their is NO NEED TO HEAT THIS UP!
- 4Empty 1 bottle of Original(your fav. brand) BBQ sauce, into the Skillet/Pot
- 5Poor 1 Can of Pepsi (Diet or regular)into the BBQ sauce
- 6Mix until even consistency.
- 7Place in rinsed chicken, a couple pieces at a time while basting each piece with sauce.
- 8Let the chicken cook until it boils. Stir often!
- 9When you see the chicken coming away from the bone (falling off) the chicken is done!