★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 1/2 c
- pepperidge farms herb seasoned stuffing
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3/4 c
- 1- 10 oz
- pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- boneless, skinless breast halves
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 c
How to Make Pepperidge Farm Broccoli Cheese Chicken and Stuffi
- 1Crush 1/2 cup stuffing and mix with 1 tbsp butter in a small bowl, set aside.
- 2Mix water, butter and broccoli in a large bowl. Add remaining stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon into a 3qt shallow baking dish. Arrange chicken over stuffing. Sprinkle with paprkia.
- 3Stir soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle crushed stuffing mixture over the soup mixture.
- 4Bake at 400° 40 min or until chicken is cooked through.