Kitty's Pepper jack Chicken Saute'
How to Make Kitty's Pepper jack Chicken Saute'
- Saute' chicken breasts in a little olive oil in a warm skillet
- cook on medium high heat till done on one side then turn
- top with diced onion, and chopped mushroom. Cover and let cook till vegetables are slightly tender
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Top each breast with 1 - 2 cheese slices
- Plate the chicken and top it with all the pan drippings
- THESE MEASUREMENTS ARE FOR EACH CHICKEN BREAST. BE SURE TO USE A LARGE ENOUGH PAN WHEN MAKING SEVERAL AT A TIME SO THE ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS CAN CARMELIZE