Kitty's Pepper jack Chicken Saute'
How to Make Kitty's Pepper jack Chicken Saute'
- 1Saute' chicken breasts in a little olive oil in a warm skillet
- 2cook on medium high heat till done on one side then turn
- 3top with diced onion, and chopped mushroom. Cover and let cook till vegetables are slightly tender
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 5Top each breast with 1 - 2 cheese slices
- 6Plate the chicken and top it with all the pan drippings
- 7THESE MEASUREMENTS ARE FOR EACH CHICKEN BREAST. BE SURE TO USE A LARGE ENOUGH PAN WHEN MAKING SEVERAL AT A TIME SO THE ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS CAN CARMELIZE