Peanut Butter BBQ Chicken Sandwich Dippers
- 4 slice
- whole wheat bread,toasted
- 1/4 c
- skippy natural creamy peanut butter spread with 1/3 less sodium & sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- bbq sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 c
- low-fat cheddar cheese
- garnish with thin sliced green onion,if desired
How to Make Peanut Butter BBQ Chicken Sandwich Dippers
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.Arrange toasted bread on baking sheet.
- 2Combine peanut butter,bbq sauce,and orange juice in a medium bowl.
- 3Reserve half of the mixture for dipping in a small bowl.Stir chicken into the remaining mixture.
- 4Evenly spread chicken mixture onto toast,sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts and the sandwich is warm. Garnish with sliced green onions,if desired.Serve with reserved dipping sauce.