Peanut Butter Baked Chicken Thighs?
2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/3 cdark soy sauce
1/2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1/3 clight brown sugar
2 Tbspcider vinegar
1/2 clime juice
3 tspblack pepper
12bone-in chicken thighs
How to Make Peanut Butter Baked Chicken Thighs?
- In a medium bowl,combine peanut butter,soy sauce,garlic powder,red pepper flakes,brown sugar,cider vinegar,lime juice,honey and black pepper.
- Whisk together until blended and smooth.
- Place 6 bone-in chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag and other 6 chicken thighs in another ziplock bag.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture onto two bags of chicken,squeeze all the air out of the bag and seal.Shake a few times to coat chicken;refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Use a tongs,to grab the chicken thighs,out of the ziplock bags,and place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the chicken with the mixture out of the bag
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes,until no longer pink and juices run clear.